Friday, May 4, 2007

Cool truck



Just came across this beautiful truck, so I took a picture of it. Imagine 80,000 Lbs rolling down the highway floating on air-ride, it must be awesome.

I heard the "Republican" debate last night.....what a fucking JOKE!!!........

It was a "group press conference" that made me want to throw up!........

I tell you......there's no leadership in this country....where's Teddy Roosevelt when we need him?

I'm gonna go an' get some beers and don't think about it for now....on the other hand I watched the Demoncats the other day....what a bunch of losers....PATHETIC sight.

If you're listening Che Guevara.....I told Lucifer to turn up the heat a little more for you......you piece of crap with your dumb beard.

......................................................[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]..................................

No comments:

A sign of a healthy democracy is loud forceful disagreement

in the political discourse.

This Blog contains Adult Content. Not suitable for minors.

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN PAGE