Friday, July 20, 2007

........Lynching.........

Black hero Marine "lynched"
by Marine Commanders to
satisfy Progressives..........
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-ex-marines20jul21,0,5484340.story?coll=la-home-local

What a country we're living in.......
where's Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson???
....a total travesty of justice, all this bullshit
to keep the demented progressives happy.
It really makes me sick to my stomach that
in this day in age a black man would be the
scapegoat for the establishment. SICKENING.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog.
Yeah I know it's true what you told me, maybe I should forget some things.. ;)
..You got a cool Blog and interesting entries.. so anyway I see u love the country ..dont you?

see you!

A sign of a healthy democracy is loud forceful disagreement

in the political discourse.

This Blog contains Adult Content. Not suitable for minors.

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN PAGE