Sunday, February 22, 2009

......oh Barry.....

Oh Barry, wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So lord, wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

Oh Mr. President, wont you buy me a color tv ?
Dialing for dollars is trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each day until three,
So oh Barry, wont you buy me a color tv ?

Oh Messiah, wont you buy me a night on the town ?
Im counting on you, Messiah, please dont let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Messiah, wont you buy me a night on the town ?

....http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/21/tea-party-usa-the-movement-grows/...

ha ha ha....

No comments:

A sign of a healthy democracy is loud forceful disagreement

in the political discourse.

This Blog contains Adult Content. Not suitable for minors.

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN PAGE