Thursday, June 25, 2009

$3,000 a month in just rent money

$3,000 a month for housing, plus all the welfare benefits, food stamps,
all the medical, including dental care all paid for with hard earned tax payer
money that New Yorkers keep "giving" to solve "inequities". ...suckers...
"...when Ms. Rodriguez was recently offered a studio apartment in Harlem, she rejected it. “I was scared to tell my worker that I didn’t want it,” she said, standing outside the Hell’s Kitchen shelter as Damonie slept in a stroller. “But there was no living room. I can’t live with a 2-year-old in an apartment like that. They’re trying to force me into somewhere that I’m not comfortable.”

...read the rest of the story here : The New York Times story

No comments:

A sign of a healthy democracy is loud forceful disagreement

in the political discourse.

This Blog contains Adult Content. Not suitable for minors.

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN PAGE