Friday, November 4, 2011

Developer with shotgun scared off Oakland rioters

OAKLAND -- Oakland developer Phil Tagami is used to working behind the scenes to broker some of the biggest deals in town. Late Wednesday, he was using different persuasive skills - holding a loaded shotgun to scare away rioters trying to get into a downtown building.

"We had people who attempted to break into our building," the landmark Rotunda Building on Frank Ogawa Plaza outside City Hall, Tagami said Thursday. He grabbed a shotgun that he usually keeps at home, went down to the ground floor and "discouraged them," he said.

"I was standing there and they saw me there, and I lifted it - I didn't point it - I just held it in my hands," Tagami said. "And I just racked it, and they ran."

Read more: SFGate
Please support SFGate by subscribing here
....badabing...

No comments:

A sign of a healthy democracy is loud forceful disagreement

in the political discourse.

This Blog contains Adult Content. Not suitable for minors.

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN PAGE